Bride to Be
Make time to get ready for the big day!
Here are five top non-invasive procedures you can pick to look your best on your “BIG DAY”:
1. Botox. Botox injections are an excellent choice for brides looking to decrease wrinkles on their foreheads, frown lines, nasal lines, and crow’s feet before saying “I do.”
2. Laser Hair Removal. Less painful than waxing or electrolysis, this treatment can be performed anywhere hair is no longer wanted. However, brides should note that it takes multiple treatments for optimal results.
3. Lip or cheek Enhancement. In you want to enhance your beautiful features, consider dermal fillers to redefine thinned lips or create more prominent contours.
4. Chemical Peel. A chemical peel will improve the appearance of fine lines and increase skin vitality, leaving behind newer, healthier looking skin. Start your peel program early to allow for full recovery
5. Microdermabrasion. Brides should have this treatment by itself or added to facials. A series of three will achieve skin renewal and facial rejuvenation. Microdermabrasion removes dead skin, reduces pigmentation and stimulates collagen. It also makes a huge difference on how well makeup blends and lasts on the skin.
6. VelaShape. Reshape your body, enhance your waist and tighten with 6 VelaShape treatments. You will look stunning in your wedding dress.
Call us at 914-730-3333 for Skin Care Consultations and mention code BRIDE TO BE to receive special discounts and free product.
Dr. Tchelebi-Moscatello is a board-certified radiation oncologist and medical aesthetics specialist with a focus on cosmetic services. She studied medical aesthetics in Paris, France, and continues to stay updated with the latest aesthetic techniques under leaders in the field to provide patients with beautiful, natural-looking results. Along with being a member of the Academy of Cosmetic Physicians, the American Academy of Medical Aesthetics, The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American Academy of Mesotherapy, Dr. Tchelebi-Moscatello is also a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.